Friday, November 21, 2014

Poem about my marriage

dear all
Life is very enjoying and beautiful if we know how to make our living.
It has been few years that my colleagues and known people asking me
about my family, so yesterday I felt very bore and I contemplate upon
my family life, so I submit that the time has come for my life to be a
father but my mind says that I have to complete one more course of
studies in life, so I finally decided I need to complete my master
fast to get marry. Moreover I thought if I get married soon I will not
be able to justice to my students and I am already blessed with my
students and happy with that hitherto. So I have come up with the
simple pome to clear the mind of those friends who are always
perplexed about my life and marriage. Enjoy reading friends.


Family
Family is a group of related beautiful people
It consists of beloved parents and their children
I do have loving and caring family
Thus I am also elated and contended finally

Some say” are you married?”
I replied” yes I am with kid now”
One says “whose child is with me?”
I said, “He is my only lovely son

My colleague said “I have cute and gorgeous son”
I also wish I have the one in life
Some say I am the step father of child
I say am the God father indeed

Indeed, I have not yet plan of marriage
But I have immaculate plan for my studies in life
To be a biological father is zenith
I need to make everything in place.


--
Norbu Jamtsho
Teacher
Dungkar Primary School
17719198/77719198

1 comment: