Friday, November 21, 2014

GNH Films Production ( Bhutan) written by Damchoe Gyeltshen

A man who can never stay away from his bag
According to scientists, the bumblebee's body is too heavy and its wing span too small. Aerodynamically, the bumblebee cannot fly. But the bumblebee doesn't know that and it keeps flying.
When you don't know your limitations, you go out and surprise yourself. In hindsight, you wonder if you had any limitations. The only limitations a person has are those that are self-imposed. Don't let education put limitations on you. Mr Norbu, famously known as headmaster is such a person, who never backs down for to have limit, he resumes the sky as the limit.
We would like to wish him a good luck in his life ahead.
Note# he is currently a teacher at Dungkar Pry school in Lhuentse.


i would like to continue my ray hope  for zenith and hope i will complete my master soon which i have to complete sooner or later friends. when it comes to my bag,it is my wisdom bay and i still have it  with me and i carry my TLM and lesson plan inside it friends.Remember how teacher are prepared is judge by the things you carry with you at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment